Monday, April 30, 2007




Too often, the thing you want most is the one thing you can't have.
My last entry talked about things you can’t have, about things you desire.
Reading it over got me thinking, and its true most of the time the things you want are those you can’t have, or maybe just fantasies you create in your head desiring that someday it will happened, The fantasy is simple. The pleasure is good, and twice as much pleasure is better. The pain is bad, and no pain is better. But the reality is different. The reality is that pain is there to tell us something, and there's only so much pleasure we can take without getting a stomach ache. And maybe that's okay. Maybe some fantasies are only supposed to live in our dreams. But when does this pain that comes from fantasying becomes so strong you can’t control it, honestly I couldn’t tell.

Nowadays I find myself fantasying about impossible relationships, maybe it’s just a recent feeling of disappointment or maybe it’s just meant to be. As most people think EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON and maybe this pain I am feeling, maybe this urge to fulfill a fantasy that seems to never be accomplished is here to tell me something, maybe it’s happening for a reason. A reason that to my own eyes can’t be obvious, but when I think outside the box I realize that in everything that happens there is a message a lesson. So this pain/discomfort that I am feeling is not because my continual fantasies, perhaps its natures way of telling me to STOP and be REAL!
As a consequence, everything does happen for a reason and this time the reason might be to finally make a closure!



Truth is, I’m still working on it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know that hard times come easy, that in some ways we can't be with each other it doesn't mean that i don't care. Last time it hurt, so bad that sometimes i preffer to step out and let you go on with your life, but then again, i just know that i can't.

But when the hard times comes, just hang on tight, 'cus you know i'll always be by your side.......

MOS said...

Todo lo que te pasa (bueno o malo) es para enseniarte algo.. para convertirte en aquella persona que desbaratara el mundo (hahah) .. in the mean time it SUCKS.. pero al final.. miras atras.. all you've overcome.. and it all seems small compared to who you are and what you've accomplished.. solo recuerda.. NO ESTAS SOLA..

RickY´s LIfE said...

the thing you want most is the one thing you can't have.

Eso me killa....i hate that..

Ricky