Thursday, November 23, 2006

thanksgiving.-*


once a year people gather around and thank things, maybe miracles maybe posessions but thank, even do i also do it every year i wish i did it every single day.
there so much to be thankful.
today is again the day they called it to be thankful and honestly my list is so long that i dont even remeber.

maybe it was all about achievement and goals i conquered or things i now own,

but just having the thought of the people that were there when i was fulfilling my wishes makes them dissapear without hessitation

those people that give me comfort when the going gets tough, those who give me a shoulder to cry on, that lift me up when i fall,that handle my ups and down,that are authenthic,that accept and apreciate.
those that know i care about
ThankYou!

this journey we called life has been amazing with each and every single one of you by my side, i wouldnt want it any other way!


to the new , the old, and the always there!

ill be forever thankful to have you by my side!

No comments: