Tuesday, September 12, 2006

pouring my heart open


hablando con un buen amigo me pregunta el "dime que te gusta?, que no?" a lo que yo le respondo "honestamente para decirte que me gusta y que no tendria que decirte como soy y que pienso de mi, y d ahi tu sacas tus propias conclusiones" as i ussualy do i started to express, but this time was by writing,and i founded myself pouring my heart open....

- Shaula [3M]says: i am dorkAlicious.i love long walks.taking pictures and being in them is a hobbie. hot baths.love to look at the stars. little things make me laugh. its not hard to please me.it might take a while but, eventually, our bodies will betray our deepest secrets.i wear hats.love the moon.enjoy a good romantic dinner.im a free-spirit. want to be a good chef.im strong and determined.i identify myself with Dory. umhu Dory from finding nemo.i fall asleep watching tv. but i loove to go to the movies. im not a perfect girl. my hair doesnt always stay in place.im pretty clumsy and sometimes i have a broken heart. my sister and me sometimes fight. and maybe some days nothing goes right. i critizice when i want. old fashioned sometimes.smart.i eat when im bored.i fall for boys easily. im vulnerable to believing lies. i want to save.travel the world.im hoping that one day i wont need a fake smile.my body is not perfect.love to sail.im brunnet. have good manners and admire someone who does too. i live by quotes that explain exactly what i am going through. i daydream often.sometimes i make up excuses. i have best friends(and they Rock my world) and i believe enemies too. i have DRAMAS and MEMORIES. i like dancing in the rain.playing with my hair. TALKING and people say,that i do it tooo much, but if someday i actually start to matter please let me know. loove telling jokes.i love to sleep.KISSES.sometimes im sarcastic.i love the beach.and the sun.i believe in destiny.kids make me laugh.my dad is what i want in a man, my mom is what i wish to be.i dont want anything that is less than amazing to me.i believe we write our own stories.i ahte when people stare or even worst smell.i question everything.im kind to myself(sometimes) .i live for the moment.to loosen up i scream. i curse the world.i count my blessing .sometimes i am insecure.i just let it go and try to just be.sometimes, despite all your best intentions, fate wins anyway.i believ in God.my family is the most important thing in my world. i wanna run with the reckless emotion find out if love is the seize of an ocean and even if i crash and burn out, at least im gonna know what its like to be ALIVE. i dont settle for second best. i am not supersticious but i dont diss the juju from wherever it comes.i never lower my expectations.i dont waste kisses.music is the answer.i forgive.i keep secrets.im afraid to love.i still want to believe in fairy tales because like kids whe never give up hope.i never forget the good times. my favorite color is chocolate.theres no such thing as enough, the glass is bottomless, and all we want is more.
i live by: "some things dont last forever, so live it up, drink it down,laugh it off, avoid bullshiit,take chances,and never regrets,because at one point,everything you did was exactly what you wanted",and that even the biggest failure, even the worst most intractable mistake beats the hell out of never trying.
en cuanto al amor.... i do my thing you do your thing. i am not in this world to live up to your expectations and you are not to live up to mine. you are you and i am i. and if by chance we found each other. its BEAUTIFUL. forget the risk and take the fall. if its meant to be then its worth it all.

....when i think about everything i am and take a step back i remember how amazing life truly is and that maybe . just maybe. i like being sorta unperfect! life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right,forget about the ones who dont and believe that everything happens for a reaons. if you get a chance, take it. if it changes your life, let it. nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

p.d. thrill me, please me, surprise me,give me evertyhing i want and nothing i need, give me days i will remember and nights i wont forget.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

para ser tu first time... creo que lo haces muy bien...(creo no, estoy seguro de que si) ta muy apero ta tu post!! Heart Open... Bienvenida al mundo Blog! hahaha :P

Paula said...

LA SHULIS; en desahogo, lol. Uhmm...te falto lo mas importante, identify your sub-family( claro sub de substituta), The Bassas KKK, sobre todo LA PU-PI!!!!...Despues todo lo demas es real...Claro sin dejar atras a tu Caribbean Coffee, Blanc, green, etc.