Thursday, October 19, 2006

the.power.of.words.


There is no words to explain how blessed I am to have someone like you by my side from the bottom of my heart THANKYOU for this amazing words.
....speachleess

Meeting someone. Liking someone. Falling in love with someone. Falling out of love with someone. Letting go. Moving on. Forgetting.
It’s all part of life. Part of this bumpy journey we call life. Each one of these stages makes our lives worthwhile. Some fill our heart with great experiences that forget the best of memories. Others fill our heart with pain and deception, and even though they aren’t as full-filling as the others, they help us grow and learn, and become better persons.
The hardest part of this whole process is letting go. Trying to forget. Realizing that the one person you thought you loved the most, has let you down. I don’t know for a fact, but I firmly believe it, “no man is worth your tears, and the one who is, will NEVER make you cry”. You might say its easy for you to say, because its not you in my shoes, but its my job as your friend, to guide you from the outside, because I know, love blinds, love makes us fools. You don’t see things as I do from the outside.
I’m not telling you not to cry, on the contrary, pour your heart out. Cause it’s the only way of relieving the pain, of feeling better. Why? Because every tear is just a reminder that you don’t know how to let go. When you are done crying, you’ll be over him.
“Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear” It’s pure math.
There are many factors that in one way or other can affect your decision. First there is fear. The fear of walking away, not for the mere action of walking away, but of the fact that maybe you know that he wont come after you. And that, that hurts the most. But one has to be strong, strong to make a move, to have initiative. To let go, no matter how much it might hurt, because that action will open a window of opportunities in the future. A future that is on YOUR hand, and yours only!
Accept no excuses, no bullshit. Give no more opportunities. Because for him its really good to know that you are always there, willing to make it work, while he’s there caring about nothing. That’s just my point of view.
Another factor, Distance. Distance is just an excuse. True love, loyal hearts. They can surpass that. Distance more than an excuse is a test. A test that allows you to find out if what you have is real. More than an obstacle, distance is a great reminder of just how strong true love can be. Is your love true!? You by now, should know.
But there’s always a bright side to everything.
We hide because we want to be found, we walk away to see who will follow, we cry to see who will wipe away the tears, and we let our hearts get broken to see who will come and fix them .
YOU, you my friend, are gold. There are plenty of fish, better fish in the sea. Guys more deserving of you. Guys that will appreciate you more. Respect you more. Cherish you more. Love you more. Yes, I know, he’s the one you want, or wanted, or thought you wanted. But, let me tell you, holding on to something/someone that hasn’t done anything for you, except break your heart, brings nothing positive. It just keeps you away from the world, from meeting new people, from enjoying the great moments of life. Of meeting your true “it”. And yes, you felt with him something you’ve never felt before. But maybe it wasn’t love, I could have just been mere attraction. Cause honestly, they say love hurts, but not like that. Love hurts, but to validate the pain, it offers you other new feelings and experiences, that make it up. And I haven’t seen those new feelings and experiences in you. I never saw you with a true smile on your face. Maybe at first, but not because you really meant it, but because you couldn’t believe it was true. That finally, after all those years, your dream of being with the guy you had been waiting for all you life, the one that was somehow unattainable, was actually coming true. What you didn’t realize was that the things you both felt for each other at first, had actually faded. Once again I tell you, I’m just saying what I appreciated from the outside, maybe I’m wrong. But as a friend, I think the right thing is to let you know. It might hurt at first, but its part of the healing process.
I now make reference to something I learned from the best series ever made, our favourite, “Grey’s Anatomy”: Cut, suture, close.
That’s how we move on. So do that my dear friend. Move on. Let go. Don’t hold back. So I could finally stop hearing that BLOODY name, those BLOODY anecdotes that you incessantly tell me without taking into consideration the many times I’ve told you not to, jijijiji.
Manita… I really loooove you!! That’s why I’m telling you this, well writing actually… And I hope you come into your senses and realize that this relationship, well, from my point of view, isn’t going anywhere, and deep down I think you know it and feel it. So, it’s up to you take a decision.. My job is done..
Marua V. Bassa E.

1 comment:

MOS said...

wao..
now thats honest writting.
who ever wrote that.. THANKS..
estoy pasando por algo asi..
its what i needed to hear.. en especial el pedazo de..
"It just keeps you away from the world, from meeting new people, from enjoying the great moments of life."